Tactile Arts Fundraiser!
Written by TFM on 02/09/2021
Party for the Arts: Tactile Arts Music and Comedy Fundraiser
Join Tactile Arts for a night of comedy and music to raise money to support the wonderful work of artists in Darwin. Tactile Arts have assembled as superstar all female line up of Darwin’s finest comedians and musicians for this party to end all parties. The idea of the event is to share some joy and support Tactile Arts in this amazing fundraiser night of mayhem. Artists include the following
Lena Kellie: emerging superstar Wadjigan/Larrakia singer/songwriter. Lena is currently working as a composition and performance mentor for Indigenous females in MusicNT’s Saltwater Divas program.
- Rwandan Comedian, Oliver Twist, fresh from his sell out Darwin Festival show, Griot
- Danielle Andrews is one of Darwin’s most accomplished Comedian/Writer/Actresses. A queen of improvisation and the She is also Darwin’s number one Cher impersonator.
- Kelly Gulliver – (Raw Comedy NT Winner 20 20), is a charming and beguiling comedian, poet and astute financial counsellor.
- Eve Lynch is a masterful storyteller and a real star on the rise.
- Teghan Hughes: A multitalented slashie: A sassy singer songwriter/ rhythm guitarist/ comedian/music producer and radio personality.
- Will Crawford is your cheeky MC.
There will also be a mystery DJ and also a silent auction of ‘experiences’ that includes backyard gigs, dinner parties, art lessons, a an art tour of Darwin’s amazing laneway murals.
Venue: Darwin Railway Club, Parap
Dates and Times:
- Saturday 4 September , 7-10:30pm
Tickets : $45 full $30 concession; on the door or TACTILE ARTS FUNDRAISER – Sticky Tickets