KATHERINE LOCK DOWN (2)
Written by TFM on 15/11/2021
Source Secure NT / Covid site NT
THREE DAY LOCKDOWNEffective from 6pm, Monday 15 November 2021, Greater Katherine and Robinson River including surrounding homelands will be in a full lockdown for 72hrs. Good luck Katherine!
Residents must stay at home for the lockdown period and are only permitted to leave for five reasons:
1. Medical treatment, including COVID testing or vaccination
2. For essential goods and services, like groceries and medications
3. For work that is considered essential and can’t be done at home
4. For one hour of outdoor exercise a day within 5 km from your home with one other person or people from your house
5. To provide care and support to a family member or person who cannot support themselves.Everyone must wear a mask outside of their home.Territorians in the lockdown areas should not travel unless it is for one of the essential reasons.
If you have symptoms, please get tested and stay isolated until you receive a negative result.For more information: https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/stay-safe/lockdown-lockout