DARWIN EXPOSURE SITES
Written by TFM on 28/12/2021
Source NTNEWS / NEWS.COM.AU
THERE are new public exposure sites in Darwin after a woman on Monday tested positive to Covid-19 in the capital.
Chief Minister Michael Gunner announced the new exposure sites, including one Close Contact site, in a Facebook post late Monday night.
Anyone who attended the Bamboo Lounge Restaurant in Stuart Park on December 21 from 7.20-9.20pm is considered a close contact and must:
- Immediately travel by private transport directly to your home or suitable accommodation and self-quarantine.
- Call the Covid-19 hotline on 1800 490 484 and identify yourself as a close contact. Visit https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au for more information.
There have also been new Low Risk Contact sites identified. Anyone who visited a Low Risk Contact site at the relevant dates and times must do the following:
- Monitor for Covid-19 symptoms for 14 days
- If you experience any symptoms:
- self-quarantine at your home or suitable place of accommodation
- get tested for Covid-19 and self-quarantine at home until you return a negative result.