NEW WAYS TO LISTEN IN
Written by TFM on 20/12/2022
The team at CBAA is always working on ways to make it easier to listen to your favourite community radio station (that’s us!!) and now you can tune in to Territory FM at home or on the go on
- Amazon Alexa devices
- Android Auto in compatible vehicles
- Apple CarPlay in compatible vehicles
- Sonos devices
Whether you’re listening via smart speakers at home, a compatible car or your phone you can find and play our station and podcasts more easily than ever before.
Tips to tune in
Amazon Alexa – Using an Amazon Alexa device, use the following instructions:
- To find stations – “Alexa, open Community Radio Plus” and follow the prompts, or “Alexa, ask Community Radio Plus to play STATION NAME”
- To play podcasts – “Alexa, Open Community Radio Plus and play PODCAST NAME”, “Alexa, ask Community Radio Plus to play PODCAST NAME”
- To play the latest news from National Radio News – “Alexa open Community Radio Plus and play the latest news” or “Alexa, ask Community Radio Plus to play the latest news.”
Android Auto – Android Auto will recognise Community Radio Plus on your mobile and will appear on your Android Auto dash, and you’ll be able to enjoy a seamless listening experience between your car and mobile phone.
Apple CarPlay – Apple CarPlay will recognise Community Radio Plus and will appear on your Apple CarPlay dash, and you’ll be able to enjoy a seamless listening experience between your car and mobile phone.
Sonos – Download and access Community Radio Plus using the Sonos app, available on Google Play or Apple’s App Store, to control your Sonos device.
Article contents courtesy of the CBAA.